Let The Adventure Begin With
Let The Adventure Begin With
Explore Nevis & St Kitts
Luxury Yacht Charters
Rated among the top activities to do in Saint Kitts and Nevis, our water tours are the perfect way to enjoy the crisp clear blue ocean, tranquil beaches, fishing and all types of water exploration. The best water tours for families and groups and special events also include snorkelling around shipwrecks and exploring the beautiful coastline.
- Deep Sea Fishing – from $223 per person
- Private Snorkelling (4hrs) — from $162 per person
- Private Sunset Cruise — from $143 per person
- Water Taxi (Nevis to St Kitts) — $25 (one way) $40 (return)
- Full Immersion Excursion —from $250 per person
- Inter-Island Day Trips — See Price Sheet for detailed rates
*All prices are in USD. Click below for detailed price sheet.
- Deep Sea Fishing — from $245 per person
- Snorkelling (4hrs) — from $175 per person
- Sunset Cruise — from $140 per person.
- Water Taxi Nevis to St.Kitts (Reggae Beach) $40 one-way, $75 R/T per person
- Coastline Cruise — from $165 Per Person
- Full Day Immersion Excursion —a full day of combined water activities $450 Per Person
- Inter-Island Day Trips — Contact for rates
- *All prices are in USD. Pricing must meet a 4 person minimum charge. Contact us for additional information and guest package rates. **All charters are Private and Customizable to fit your special requests of any duration or combination of activities.
Want To know More?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are Food and Drinks Provided?
A: Drinks and light snacks are provided at no charge on board all charters. We include soft drinks, fruit punch, local Ting and Carib beer. We may provide wine and rum punch and other hard liquors at guest request. Snacks may include chip variety, cheese, crackers and peanuts. Feel free to bring your own lunch and snacks aboard as well if so desired. If you would like additional snacks or sandwiches provided on board, please let us know your request at time of booking. Additional fees may apply.
Full day snorkel charters offer a stopover for lunch and beach time on either StKitts (Park Hyatt, Spice Mill and Reggae Beach restaurant) or Nevis (Sunshine’s, Turtle Time and Yachtsman grill). The cost of lunch is guests’ responsibility. We will inform you of time of reboarding and return you to your place of embarkation at the end of each tour.
At the beginning of your snorkel charter we will discuss the best restaurant options that suit your request, as well as a short safety briefing.
Q: Can special accommodations be made for our excursion? What should we bring?
A: Tasteful and fun Caribbean music is played onboard. Your request for music genre and playlists are also welcome.
Please do not hesitate to ask for any special requests for your family or event. We strive to make your time aboard MY DREAM a memorable and unique experience, created especially for you!
Please bring: hat, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera and any personal snacks that you prefer.
Q: Is safety equipment provided? What other amenities are available?
A: We have adult and infant life vests aboard and all safety equipment to USCG standards. We also provide floating swim noodles and child float rings for added security and fun.
There are plenty of options to sunbathe, relax, sit in the Air Conditioned lounge, enjoy a cocktail, dip your toes in the water or observe the underwater scene from our large swim platform with ladder and safety rails. There is a restroom on board also.
Standup paddle boards may also be included in your full day snorkel charter-please request at time of booking. These boards are available for your use for the entire day for $40 each.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept Cash, Apple Pay and PayPal.
Your Adventure Awaits
Book Your Experience
We look forward to meeting you and making your Caribbean dream charter come true! Let the adventure begin as we invite and welcome you to step aboard the majestic MY DREAM!